Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bucket List

Haven't seen the movie. But I like the idea. I actually started my list back in 2005 - OB 541, I think, Strategies class. And we didn't call it a 'Bucket List,' the assignment was termed 'Goals for Life', and I included it in my Personal Strategic Portfolio for the semester.

Sad, though, that I think I've looked at the list and that portfolio only once since I graduated almost 3 years ago. With all the craziness that life is for me these days, I think it might be good to find that file on my old computer and look at it again.

Some goals and dreams I remember from the list. I know there are more I don’t remember. I'd like to add a few things, and maybe change some others. An evolving and maturing list, I guess.

I'll add to this list from time to time, but for now - I just have these few things to include.

1. Race the States: Previously I wanted to see all 50 states, now I want to run in them.
2. Start a scholarship
3. Run a triathalon
4. I used to want to visit 100 countries, and at 23 I'm on my way, but I think my preferences are chagning, but heres a pic from my last adventures.

Thailand in November 2007

No comments: