Thursday, August 2, 2007

*-!_$^# Random @{%>&*

I've been thinking…. Quick, random thoughts mostly…. Nothing concrete or developed. Just brief things that pass through my head, as I'm sorting through fixed assets, calculating M-1's, and trying to get the financials to balance. Nothing I could really blog on… but its all I've got right now…

Change - how do you make it last.

Goals - Do they really work?

Good friends -Sometimes even just remembering the fun times is enough to carry you till you'll see them again.

Hobbies - why didn't I have any in college? Can doing tax be a hobby?

Vacation - what I'm going to see, learn, eat, and who I'm going to help with my time off

Work - Careers vs Jobs. Wish I had a crystal ball. Just a peek would help.

Money - how much to … save, spend, share, invest?

Leadership - its always easier in theory than practice. Its more time consuming in practice too. But its challenging and hopefully worth the effort.

Exercise - Love it. At least the feeling when I'm done. Starting is harder.

Food - seriously so good. Why can't I stop eating it?

Competition - it drives - it motivates -

Dating - let the good times roll, when there is time...

Promotions - is it going to be worth it?


And this is why nothing get done...quickly.

No comments: